Friday, October 17, 2008

Taco Bell...... here!

Wow! that was fast. A little over two weeks since I last photographed the Taco Bell site, and it was finished faster than I could add a new blog post. Taco Bell and the Longs Store were one of the first items brought to the Planning Commission after I and Pat Dooley were first appointed over three years ago. I think some people were waiting far longer.
Here's some folks checking out the drive-thru for the first time Wednesday night. I saw the line way longer, and the parking lot was packed when I rode by on my bicycle earlier around 1:30 p.m. Inside, a Taco Bell employee for 22 years reported this being her busiest day working for the Bell.My first Patterson Taco Bell drive-thru experience, a soft taco supreme and cheesy double beef burrito.
I sure did raise alot of suspicion photographing there that day. Not from the customers, they were all actually really cool, but from the managers and owner. I guess the sight of a professional camera in the hands of a young man means I'm going to steal all of their trade secrets. But after talking with the owner and telling him that I photograph for the Patterson Irrigator, he was more than happy to let me have full reign.

No comments: